Tuesday, May 14, 2019 is WBWBA's Annual General Meeting
This is a MEMBERS ONLY EVENING
Registration & Networking open from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Dinner 6:30 pm
*There will be a short presentation from Mr. James Carson on his fundraising journey for education programs addressing youth mental health prior to the start of the AGM
If you are unable to attend, please fill out the proxy form and send your completed document to the AGM with a member of WBWBA to vote on your behalf. Click here
If you prefer to email your proxy form prior to the AGM, please scan and send to WBWBA Secretary, Sandra, at email@example.com
The Annual General Meeting will be held at
Marlwood Golf and Country Club 31 Marlwood Avenue, Wasaga Beach
Please register no later than Sunday, May 12 at 6pm
Marlwood will be serving Salad, Chicken Parmigiana, Potatoes and Vegetables, Coffee/Tea and Assorted Desserts
Please include any dietary restrictions when you register.
Your 2019 WBWBA Board
Karen Newman - President | Lisa Hardisty -Vice-President
Hannah McEdwards - Treasurer | Sandra Trentini - Secretary
Cathy Holland-Hendry - Director | Darlene Stringer - Director
Jeannine Falconbridge - Director | Joanne Kulha - Director
Amanda Blais - Director | Lorrie Ferguson - Director
Registration cut off is Sunday at 6:00 pm prior to the event – there will be NO exceptions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have to cancel prior to the cut off date. Any cancellations AFTER this date, the member will be required to pay the $23 meal cost.
Please note that accepting invite on Facebook is not registering
Register on line at www.wbwba.com
Click Register and follow the prompts.
Pay at the door or send an e-transfer using the information below.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________It is very important that we all register online so we have accurate dinner numbers for our caterers. Please follow these simple steps to successfully register online.......
- 1) Select the event you would like to attend under “UPCOMING EVENTS” on the home page
- 2) Click REGISTER
- 3) Enter EMAIL ADDRESS and PROVIDED SECURITY CODE, then click NEXT
- 4) Select registration type, GUEST or MEMBER’S DINNER, then click NEXT
- 5) Enter PHONE NUMBER, then select NEXT
- 6) Review and Confirm, then select CONFIRM AND PROCEED WITH PAYMENT (this step must be done to successfully register for event even though you will be paying at the door)
- 7) You have now successfully registered for the event! The screen will say “BALANCE DUE $$$$, WAITING FOR PAYMENT” this is ok since we do not accept online payments through the website. You will receive two emails confirming your registration. If you did not receive these emails, your registration is not complete. Please email email@example.com if you did NOT receive two confirmation emails at the time of registration.
- 8) You now have the option of paying at the door or sending your payment in advance via Email Money Transfer firstname.lastname@example.org.