Tuesday October 13th NETWORKING/DINNER MEETING
Registration & Networking 5:30pm to 6:00pm
Location - Country Life Resort - 85 Theme Park Dr. Wasaga Beach
More than 40 women got back to business designing their success blueprint at our September meeting.This month we're taking our success to the next level! Join us on Tuesday October 13th for our evening dinner meeting and guest speaker, Sandra Kahale. Sandra has fun and engaging acitivies planned to help us "Create Connections to Boost Your Business". The evening gets under way with doors opening at 5:30, followed by dinner, dessert and our speaker.
Homemade Lasagna, garden salad with all the fixings, garlic bread and desert. Be sure to let us know of any dietary restrictions or allergies.
Networking and referrals are powerful ways to grow your business. Join Sandra Kahale of OnWord Consulting for an energizing, engaging night of structured networking. Get fresh ideas and new perspectives on the issues that really matter to you and your business. Deepen existing connections and make new ones.
Join us to learn :
· What it Really Means to Be Well-Connected
· The Secret that Well-Connected People Know
· The 4 Types of Connections that Really Boost your Business
· How to Grow Your Network in Just 4 Minutes a Day
Sandra Kahale helps business owners communicate and connect powerfully, purposefully, and profitably – especially online. A writer, communications coach, and facilitator, Sandra works with entrepreneurs to develop smart, strategic plans to launch, grow, and communicate their businesses. Find out more about her company, OnWord Consulting, at www.onwordconsulting.com
“As a professional, business Association, it is our aim to offer a variety of benefits informative speakers to our members and guests” Says WBWBA President, Tanya Snell. “Sandra is igniting speaker, her enthusiasm and passion for best business practices is infectious” says Ms.Snell.
Members and guests MUST register by Sunday October 11th at www.wbwba.com.
Cheers, Your WBWBA 2015 Board
Register on line at http://www.wbwba.com/
Click Register and follow the prompts.
Pay at the door.
It is very important that we all register online so we have accurate dinner numbers for our caterers. Please follow these simple steps to successfully register online.......
· 1) Select the event you would like to attend under “UPCOMING EVENTS” on the home page
· 2) Click REGISTER
· 3) Enter EMAIL ADDRESS and PROVIDED SECURITY CODE, then click NEXT
· 4) Select registration type, GUEST or MEMBER’S DINNER, then click NEXT
· 5) Enter PHONE NUMBER, then select NEXT
· 6) Review and Confirm, then select CONFIRM AND PROCEED WITH PAYMENT (this step must be done to successfully register for event even though you will be paying at the door)
· 7) You have now successfully registered for the event! The screen will say “BALANCE DUE $$$$, WAITING FOR PAYMENT” this is ok since we do not accept online payments you will simply pay at the door.
Please note that "no shows" will be invoiced $22 to cover the cost of dinner. If you need to cancel please provide a minimum of 24hrs notice to email@example.com